Joining the Greater Moncton Women’s Progress Club offers the following opportunities and benefits:
- A Dynamic Women’s Organization – This organization supports the growth of women and children in the Greater Moncton Area, and it opens doors to unique opportunities for networking and being recognized as leaders in our community,
- Giving Back to the Community – Whether you participate as a volunteer or lend a helping hand, you will be amazed at what you can do to put a smile on someone’s face.
- Personal and Leadership Development – This is your opportunity to develop new skills whether in an executive role, in organizing events, in public speaking, soliciting sponsors, selling tickets or hands-on volunteering.
- Fellowship and Fun – Our dynamic group of women are very social and very welcoming, and whether you are organizing an event, attending a meeting, or lending a helping hand, you will always have a good time.
- Involvement – You can choose to participate locally or nationally by getting to know members in all our clubs across Canada and in working closely with the Canadian Progress Clubs in Atlantic Canada.
- Pride in Canada – As a proud Canadian, you will be contributing to making Canada a better place to live and to uniting with Canadians all across this great country in supporting national charities.
To experience one of our meetings and to learn more about who we are and what we do, please contact our Membership Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org) – our membership committee will be delighted to host you and answer all your questions. We meet every second Tuesday at The Crowne Plaza Downtown Moncton – 6pm.
Welcome to some of our Newest Members: